Strategic Innovation for Skills: A programme for Senior Curriculum & Quality Leaders.
This is a future-focused development programme to achieve strategic alignment between the world of Further Education (FE), Training Providers and the needs of the economy, employers, learners and communities.
Commissioned by The Education and Training Foundation, designed and delivered by FE Associates, this programme is aimed at building the capacity of senior leaders to innovate for the future and to develop a new range of tools and techniques to ensure their organisations are fit for today and fit for the future.
This Department for Education supported programme has been designed to expose senior leaders to best practice, new thinking and insightful strategies.
- Friday 7 January 2022 - 2PM to 3:30PM
Educational Research Workshop (live online):
- Wednesday 12 January 2022 - 4PM to 6PM
Action Research Workshop
- Tuesday 25 January 2022 - 4PM to 6PM
- Barnsley College, 17 and 18 January 2022
- Activate Learning, 15 and 16 February 2022
- USP College - 16 and 17 March 2022
Final programme conference:
- Venue to be confirmed -31 March 2022.