FE Associates specialise in quality improvement, support and development. Utilising a range of highly skilled associates including a number of current inspectors, we are able to provide bespoke training and consultancy solutions to meet the needs of your organisation. This includes:
- Pre inspection support through subject specialist or strand reviews e.g. Study Programmes or Apprenticeships
- Our free ‘Inspection Readiness Health Check’
- Post inspection support and action planning
- Reviewing quality systems and processes
- Training observers through our ‘License to Observe’ programme (graded and ungraded models)
- A coaching programme to develop observers' feedback skills, action planning and training advanced practitioners/subject learning coaches
- Joint lesson observations
- Self-assessment support and validation
- Staff development and CPD for all aspects of teaching, learning, assessment and student progress including (but not limited to):
- Teaching and learning
- Assessment and feedback
- Tutorial and tracking
- Personal and social development
- English and maths development
- Prevent and Fundamental British Values.
All of our packages are tailored to meet your individual needs and focus on sustainable improvements for providers by developing the skills and knowledge for teachers, trainers, assessors and managers.
For more information please contact Edd Brown on 01454 617 707 or firstname.lastname@example.org.