Inspection Nominee Training - 7th December - Birmingham
Who is this training for?
This one day workshop is aimed at new nominees and providers who will be inspected under the FE and Skills Common Inspection Framework.
- Develop providers understanding of the Common Inspection Framework and inspection process
- Understanding the role of the nominee
- Prepare the nominee and provider for a short notice inspection
The training will include:
- Understanding key aspects of the updated September 2017 Common Inspection Framework including priorities and themes
- The expectations and role of the nominee before and during the inspection process
- Key evidence required to help prepare the provider for a short notice inspection including the role and importance of self-assessment
- The key inspection activities and what inspection looks for including teaching, learning and assessment, safeguarding, equality and diversity and data
When and where
Our next course takes place on Thursday 7th December in Birmingham. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or a booking form.
£150 per delegate.